English to Hungarian and Hungarian into English
We fully appreciate how important your documents are hence both of us work on every single document: one person translating, the other one proofreading to make sure the translation reads like an original.
Your personal requirements are important to us:
Our vision is that through our translation work in diverse areas we will continue to build a bridge between cultures.
We provide English to Hungarian and Hungarian into English translations of:
- school certificates,
- personal correspondence,
- genealogy research.
We specialise in business/commerce and translate from English into Hungarian and Hungarian into English:
- press releases,
- marketing literature,
- business correspondence,
We are competent to prepare English to Hungarian and Hungarian into English certified translations of:
- civil documents (birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates)
- immigration documents
- DBS certificates (previously CRB certificates following CRB checks)
It would be our honour and privilege to translate your marriage pledge or wedding speech from English into Hungarian or Hungarian into English.
Committed to high standards we only accept jobs that are within our specialisation. This way our clients can be fully confident we are able to both provide high-quality translations and meet agreed deadlines.
Your business benefits include:
- expanded customer base – more potential sales
- being able to spread your voice and get your message across in the Hungarian / English speaking markets
- successful navigation around cultural differences
- improved communication between teams belonging to different countries within the same organization.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD):
“As long as the world keeps changing and knowledge keeps increasing language will always need to reflect this change. That is why we think a good translator never stops learning and why we are always eager to learn more and, of course, keep up with the latest developments of the language.”
Committed to Continuing Professional Development, we have been regularly attending translation conferences, training sessions and translators’ get-togethers.